HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my favourite wedding images of 2011.

2011 was SUCH a great year for me!!!  it marked my first FULL year of running HOLLYHOWEphotography full-time (on top of managing a home and raising a brood of 3!) and i'm just soooooooooo very grateful to all the couples i had the opportunity to work with.  ...for entrusting such a memorable moment, if not THE most important moment of their lives, to me.  thank you THANK YOU!!!  xo!

i am beyond excited about 2012 and all the promise of this new year, but for now....enjoy some of my 2011 wedding day favourites!  :D



jill & evan








 




cheryl & justin












 




emily & jason






  
 




julie & dan
















lindsey & mike






















megan & denis





















jen & dennis









 



and there you have it!  :D  can't wait to work with my 2012 couples on their wedding days!!!!!!  EEEEEEK!!!

No comments: