HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, September 14, 2012

family | the wards



i had such an incredible time last week with this family!  meet jason, lynne, the nature-lovin' eve and cute-as-a-button anthony!!  we met up at one of my favourite spots (love when clients scout a location too and love it as much as i do!) and quickly developed a great rapport!  LOVE that instant connection!!!

lynne & jason, thank you so much for entrusting your family's memories to me!!  can't wait to do it again!  :D

enjoy some of my favourites from your session!

--H




teehee!  love it!!



...annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd BREAK!  ;D


No comments: