HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, October 22, 2012

2x12 project | october

say whaaa?!  it's only october 22nd and i'm ready to share our 2x12 for this month??!  this is unHEARD of, folks.  ;)  haha.

last week, joe & i got to attend a church conference in our city, the Global Leadership Summit! soooooo many inspirational speakers and challengers of our time.  speakers like bill hybels, patrick lencioni, craig groeschel, john ortberg, jim collins...and for me especially, a young woman by the name of pranitha timothy, who risks her life and the lives of her family, to work with IJM (International Justice Mission)a human rights organization that rescues victims of violence, sexual exploitation, slavery and oppression...  such a powerful testimony and a poignant reminder that God is still at work, bringing hope and healing into the very darkest parts of this world!!  WOW!!!  we were so incredibly blessed!!  (...and for those of you who know us know that THIS was a big deal!  we actually got to SIT TOGETHER!!!!  ahh!).

so, okay.  this is us.  during a break.  out amongst the gorgeous leaves outside the church.  :)  love these.  thanks, joseph, for humouring me!  love you!!  XO




No comments: