HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, October 8, 2012

happy thanksgiving!

Psalm 100
 A psalm for giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.

2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.

4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.

5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.







Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant in the trial and the change
This one thing remains

On and one and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I'll never ever have to be afraid
This one thing remains
This one thing remains

Your love never fails, it never gives up
It never runs out on me

In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love

No comments: