HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, December 13, 2012

personal | end-of-the-year portraits of the kids




chilly temps to freeze your tooshie?!  check.  yummy, incredible winter light (it was only 3pm, ya'll)?!  check.  pictures of my own kids for once?!  check.  ;)  ohhhh...  they will do anything with the promise of a hot chocolate.

haha.  i'm so glad they were up for this.  i just couldn't resist that afternoon light.  :)  joe wasn't even home from work yet but i scooped the kids up and we headed out to the andrews' to take some pictures.  lots and lots of pictures.  pictures of them running, playing, laughing...

GAH.  how i love them.  we will treasure these photos.  always.  <3

merry Christmas from all of us!  xo!

--H

No comments: