HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, December 6, 2012

O holy night

as i sit here...editing away, part of what's keeping me going is listening to Christmas tunes.  yes?!  don't you love this time of year, and all the incredible and passionate remakes of Christmas classics?!  GAH.  i love this one.  lincoln brewster's rendition of 'O Holy Night'...

enjoy.  and blessings today!  xo!

--H


No comments: