HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2012 wedding favourites

these are so fun to do.  i love to look back (...and on an especially fabulous 2012 at that!) and appreciate some of my favourite shots.  sooooo...  without further ado, here she is.  :)

enjoy!!



~ angela & kris ~




 ~ patrica & jeremy ~



~ lacey & ryan ~




~ jessica & brad ~




~ tiffany & curtis ~




~ kayla & jesse ~




 ~ sheena & mark ~




~ melanie & justin ~




~ france & todd ~




~ lauren & tommy ~

(*hope you don't mind, L&T...  these two make me giggle...).  ;D
 



~ jessica & ryan ~




 ~ laura & stephen ~



LOVED each.and.every one of my weddings last year!! such beautiful days! thank you to all of my couples!!!! hope married life is treating you well!

big hugs!!!

--H

No comments: