HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

natalie, mareika & caleb | moncton portrait photography




i was BEYOND.PUMPED when mareika emailed me about doing a session with her and her siblings, natalie and caleb, while they were home for the Christmas break.  they wanted the pictures to be a surprise gift for their mom.  can i get a collective "Awwwww!"  ;D  what an amazing gift!!

being all over the country for school, it's no doubt that they were happy to be home for Christmas.  but i could physically FEEL the joy of them being back together.  after piling them all into my jetta, we zoomed off to take some pictures; treasures for their mom (and dad too, of course!).  i felt like i was in on the biggest secret ever.

teehee.  so fun.

thanks, you three!  for letting me in on the secret!  i think we came up with something pretty special!  :)

enjoy the rest of your pictures!!!  ...and gordon & lynn, you've raised some exceptional people.  well done.  xo!

--H


No comments: