HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, November 29, 2013

5x12 project | october

since i'm in the mood for sharing...  ;)  (...and before the calendar turns to december!  ACK!!  i'm so behind!)

here's our 5x12 for october!  after the howe big family portrait (for grammy's much-anticipated calendar) at thanksgiving and between the kids playing and hiding in the leaves, my BIL snapped a pic of the 'Joe Howes'!  ;)  thanks aaron!




going through the photos of family - from both the Howes' side and the Carter's side - makes me so excited for Christmas.  when we're together again.

xo.  love you all.

No comments: