HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

hannah & chris | sackville NB | music barn wedding sneak peek



hannah & chris...
your day was just beautiful - full of personal touches, wild wedding parties ;) and all kinds of love & tears. thank you for allowing me to be a part of such an incredible day.

you're probably in the air by now, on your way to japan - JAPAN!!!!! how awesome is that?! :D but just wanted to share a little sneak peek of your wedding day! hope you like what you see! there are so many- it was hard to choose favourites!

all my love!

--H


ps - special thanks again to my rockstar second shooter, randi! xo!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great location to get married. For my daughter’s wedding we are looking for beautiful New York event venues. Please help out and suggest best information on wedding locations that is not much expensive either.