HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

sandra & lucas | moncton NB | solomon gardens wedding sneak peek



i have absolutely loved getting to know sandra & lucas and it was a pleasure being their wedding photographer! here are a few sneak peeks from their perfect day this past weekend!

because they live in calgary, we were only able to get their engagement session(s) ;) in this past week, so more from their engagement session soon - i promise! (i did share a preview on Insta & Facebook. if you didn't catch it...go see!).

all my very best, S&L!!! have a blessed and happy life together! xo

--H

ps - huge, massive thanks to my second shooter for the day, kim! xo


No comments: