HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

engaged | alyssa & adam | moncton engagement photographer


looooooove these two! and alyssa is so super sweet!! thanks for the note, lady! :D can't wait for your april wedding day!

"These pictures are PERFECT!!!! They capture us so perfectly!! You're incredible! How did we get so lucky?! <3 
I cannot wait for our wedding day to see what else you capture!!!"
heart emot heart emoticonI cannot wait for our wedding day to see what else you capture!!!"

xoxo!


No comments: