HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, December 14, 2015

lisa & keith | pays de la sagouine wedding


i'm calling this my Monsoon Wedding. #monsoonwedding ;) hehe. ohhhhhh lisa & keith. we can look back on it now and laugh, but the day of was pretty crazy. thankful that we were able to get some 'day after' portraits a week later.





ahhhhhh you were good sports, you two. <3


group shot. ahhhhhh beautiful people.


speeches were funny, endearing and left me emotionally spent. haha.


such a tender moment when lisa's parents sang a song to her that they would sing to her as a little girl. not a dry eye. even mine.

No comments: