HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, August 29, 2011

engagement | angela & kris



met up with angela & kris at cafe archibald last week.  it was so good to finally put a face to that email address!  ;D
angela & kris first wanted to go to moncton high for pics, as they graduated from there in 2000.  (ackkkk.  i graduated in '94!  i'm so old!!!).  ;D  thanks guys for hanging out with me for a bit and for the latte!  mmmhmmm!  i thoroughly enjoyed meeting you both and i'm thrilled that you would choose me to be your wedding photographer.  can't wait to tell your story.  :D

enjoy your images!

--H



























come to find out that kris is a PILOT!!!  :D  ...and during the consult, he made arrangements for us to the shoot out to the flight college!  woooooo!!  win!!!






























thanks again, a&k!!!!! 

tis the season for engagement shoots!  ;D  next up...  jessica & brad's!!

No comments: