HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ugh. computers. need i say more?!



ughhhhhhhhhhhh...

i've done a whole bunch of editing the past few days (it's been a MARATHON of sorts!) and got a full post and lots of sneak peeks ready and my computer/server has decided to throw a tantrum!!  ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!  NO!!!!!!!!

to everybody waiting to see their pictures -- my hubby's workin' on it!  (thankfully i married a techie!!!).  ;D  THANK YOU for your patience with me/us as we figure this whole thing out!!  hopefully you'll see your images very soon!!

happy tuesday, friends!  here's to mine improving from here on out!  :D

--H

No comments: