HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, August 25, 2011

family | jeff, tracy & molly



ya-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!  computer/server problem solved!!!  :D  wooooooooooo!!!!

i'd like to introduce miss molly to the HHP family!  :D  (you'll recognize her mommy & daddy from their maternity session here.)

k.  here we go!!!  (PHEWF!!!)








LOVE.

 



sweetness.

 

 


'sophie' had to make an appearance!




















fave #2.



fave #1.







ahhhhh...  such a great session!  :D  thanks guys!!

stay tuned for a good-sized sneak peek for lindsey & mike....before they head out on their honeymoon!!  :D

No comments: