HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

wedding | julie & dan: part I

oh i cried, i cried, i cried...

julie & dan -- i'm sitting here remembering MYSELF how i felt in the moments called your wedding day.  the laughter.  the tears.  the tender, private moments of a family giving their son & daughter away to be married.  thank you, hopper & gatzki families, for letting me in on the journey.  i'll never forget you.  xo.

all my love and thanks.

--H












a text from dan.  :)


















julie, you were a GORGEOUS bride!!  your dress...  beautiful...






her dad hadn't seen her in her dress...



...til now.  :)




(*sniff!!!)




gorgeous girls.  so stunning.  the black and the white and the red...  beautiful.
















then i was off to the church to meet dan & his family.








LOVE.









dan reading julie's card.



dan's family praying over him.
































then i whisked them off to capture those 'just married' moments.  they kept saying, "i can't believe we're married..."  :D  so, so sweet!!  can't wait to share more!!  :D

No comments: