HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facebook page!

HOLLYHOWEphotography is now on Facebook!!!  ...and i would LOVE it if you would 'like' me!  (click on the link in this post or on the Facebook 'tab' under my picture at the top of your screen!).  :D






i'd love to get this number to 300 'likes'.






so...

once i get to 300 likes.....EVERYBODY on my list of 'likers' will be entered into a draw (i'm not fancy!  i'll just draw names out of a hat! ha!) to receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE for a FREE portrait session with me -- as a special 'thank you' for the encouragement and support!  :D  how's that sound?!?!?!  :D

now GO!!!  and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!  :D

ps - i'll do another draw when we get to (*gasp!) 500 likes and so on.....  :D  eeeeeeeeeek!!!  let the fun begin!!  :D

No comments: