HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, August 4, 2011

wedding | cheryl & justin: part I

k, enough about U2.  ;D  how about some weddings?!?!?!??!  :D :D :D

here's part I of cheryl & justin's wedding day!  (and i say 'part I' because...let's face it...i post a lot of pictures!  ...  yes, be warned.  this is a long one.)  :D

thank you again, cheryl & justin, for inviting me into your wedding day!!  and sincerely, i've SO enjoyed getting to know you both!  :D  all my very best for a long & happy married life!  enjoy a few of my faves from part I!

--H


  





the relaxed bride herself.



beautiful flowers from blooms flower shop in sackville!























the wedding & reception took place at the memramcook resort in memramcook, NB.  an absolutely STUNNING venue!















so many details!  just exquisite!



justin & his best man, alan, waiting for the ceremony to start.



cheryl's dad walked her down the aisle.  (this always tears me up...)  ;)



a groom very happy to see his bride.









husband & wife!!




more of the wedding party (ahhhh, they were so much fun!) and reception comin' right up!  :D

1 comment:

Julie MacKenzie said...

Gorgeous flowers, gorgeous photos! Another job well done, Holly!