HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

family | the dempsters 2.0



:D

ahhhhh...  i am LOVING being invited out every year (this was the 2nd year in a row!) to get together with jenny & shane and their brood of 2 -- jana & jack.  LOVE that they are excited about getting pictures done.  (jana girl was quite the little model for me too!).  i think it's so important to document our kids and where they're at and milestones along the way.  why wait?!  :D  so thank you, j&s -- always a treat (thanks for that, too!) seeing you guys and catching up!!

enjoy some of my favourites from our time at the beach!

--H




















LOL.  the look on jack's face.  i die.




f a v e




beautiful jana.




 

work it, jana!!  :D


















daddy got trampled.  good times.







handsome dude, jack.














no, i did not adjust the berries' colours in photoshop.  this is SOOC.




future 2nd-shooter?!  ;D







...and to finish -- the view.  ahhhh.



thanks again, dempsters!  i loved, loved, LOVED our time together!!  :D

No comments: