HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, August 19, 2011

wedding | julie & dan: part II



so excited to finally share part II!!!  enjoy!!!  xo!

i had dan & julie all to myself for a few minutes following the ceremony...  caught some beautifully intimate moments.

  
  



then the family joined us for some 'portrait time'!  :D



the gatzkis.










the hoppers.










the wedding party.































fun with frames.  ;D













an afternoon spent outside in mid-30 degreet heat SCREAMED for a stop at mcdonald's.  :D






sweet sara.  waiting with me for our orders!  :D




then it was reception time at the crystal palace ramada.  decorations by the lovely julie verzilli.  :D

























first dance as husband & wife.




then the father-daughter dance to 'cinderella'.  (look at my cutie assistant/2nd photographer there in the background, tearing up...  awww denise!  your baby's married!!)




what an amazing day spent with an amazing family!!  all my very best, dan & julie!!!!  may the LORD bless you and keep you!!  xo!

No comments: