HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Sunday, August 7, 2011

wedding | cheryl & justin: part II

without further ado....here's c&j's part II!!!  enjoy!!!  :D

--H
















LOVED the girls' dresses.






the covered bridge on the marsh in sackville.







we would just get a shot ready and then we'd have to move.  oncoming traffic.  TRACTORS!  ;D
















this was posted in the sneak peek as well.  one of my faves.  :)








last stop before the reception...  a coffee shop on bridge street in sackville.  so quaint and unique -- and they made a mean cup of hot chocolate!  :D  (do you remember this day?!  it was soooooo cold!)








so many AMAZING details at the reception.








cheryl's mom made jam for EVERY guest to take home.  (bluebarb.  who knew?!)















a set of funny, embarassing, tearjerker speeches.






i love me this typewriter.  :D


such a lovely day spent with cheryl & justin and co.  thanks so much, friends!!!  :D

No comments: