HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, October 30, 2010

family | the humphreys



I LOVE MY JOB. I LOVE MY JOB. I LOVE MY JOB.

...annnnnnd it's mostly because i get to work with amazing families like this one! jim, sharon & alex - THANK YOU for a GREAT afternoon! you completely filled my cup that day! jacob & robyn's too. they're still talkin' about that zipline! ha!

don't ever change. keep being the warm, kind, generous people that you are.

--H


















playing in the leaves is fun! :)











love this one!















looks good on ya, jim!



LOL. the many faces of alex. enjoy.







perfect. :)





















sharon, you're such a good mom.





proof right here. :)

























ha! robyn on the zipline! TOO. MUCH. FUN.



thanks again, humphreys!

2 comments:

Julie MacKenzie said...

Love this session, Holly! Alex has so much personality, he's great! Lovely family!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

julie!!! what are you doing up??! ;) thanks for the blog love, my love! :))) see ya tomorra!!!!