HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, October 15, 2010

family | the morands



morand family -- i had a BLAST with you!!!!!!!! thank YOU for creating wonderful memories for ME!!!!! :)))

enjoy!

















such a fun shoot! look at them - they're nuts! :)))







(from left to right --)
that's dan, logan, paula and connor.







yeah, dan LOVES paula's scarves. ;)



such a wonderful, newfound friend you are, paula. you're an inspiration to so many - including me! thank you!



the many faces of paula morand.











dan.



a quiet moment, perhaps (between runs)?! :) love this one of logan & his mom.



connor is a budding recording artist. can't wait to see what's next for you, c!







































the heavens opened. i heard singing. ;)













oh wow. LOVE this one of you both.



















connor.





logan.







it's as if she's saying, "see you 'round, holly howe." oh yes. yes, you will! :)

No comments: