HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, October 22, 2010

family | the whites



although this was my 1st time photographing the whites, we've known joel & kelly for quite some time! what a sweet little family you have, guys! i LOVED spending time with you and getting to know miss ayla and baby ayden. ayla's quite the little poser, eh?! ha! always with a perfect smile at the ready - and oh, how she loves your retainer case! ha! and ayden - what a doll. he is absolutely PERFECT. :)

hope you love your images - JUST in time for ayla's 2nd birthday this weekend! :))) love you guys! xo!

--H


ayden. 3 weeks young.























































a current fave. (sigh.)











teehee! soooooooo adorable!





ha! hold her, joel!



yep. whatever miss ayla wanted to do...we went with it! :)













(sigh.) love this.











next up...jeremy, alanna & claire. stay tuned! :)))

No comments: