HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

family | the guptills


it was a 'snowy' shoot...that's for sure!  ;)

heather & dan were married this past august (yay! congrats again!!!)  ...but the week of their wedding, adia came down with appendicitis -- and wasn't able to be in her dad's wedding!  (can you imagine!)  so needless to say, she didn't get to wear her dress or be in family pictures.  :(  heather contacted me on Facebook and we set a plan in motion to get together on a saturday & take some pictures --aaaaaand on the site where they had they wedding photos done!  it was a beautiful day for it, too....up until noon hour.  ha!  did it ever snow...  :O

dan, heather, isaac & adia -- thank you for letting me share in some 'memory-making'!  i had a ball!  :)))

enjoy!  and all my very best!

--H
























































happy wednesday, all!

No comments: