HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, January 31, 2011

thank you, netflix!

joe & i got netflix this past Christmas...so in our 'downtime', we've been trying to use up the free trial they give you for a month.  it's pretty great.  no need to leave your house to rent a movie!  yay!!  :)  last night, i needed some serious r&r so joe went a-searching for something i'd like.  (LOVE him.)  he found Benny & Joon -- my all-time favourite movie!!!!  ahhhh....it is crazy good!!!  seriously.  fell in love with johnny depp as an actor in this flick.  ah-mazing.  and mary stuart masterson (not quite sure what she's been in since...).  phenomenal.


thank you, netflix.  you're my new best friend.  :)

No comments: