HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

grad portraits | emily



still have a few 2010 sessions to post...but i'm slowly catching up. doesn't help that the kids don't go back to school til the 11th of january! ;) anyhoo...thanks to all my clients for being patient as i get back at it after the christmas break. your photos are comin'. :)

first up, this new year, is my kids' piano teacher! emily is graduating from Mt.A in may (she's a piano major, like i was!)...and man, is she ever talented!!! each year, she & her family host a little christmas recital and (from what i've heard...this was our 'first'!) emily always starts the recital off by playing some from her own repetoire. she wowed us all with a chopin étude. you should have seen her fly! oh. my. un. real.

thanks for asking me to take your grad photos, emily! here are a few of my favourites from your session! i hope you like them! :)))

see ya tomorrow for the kids' lessons! ;)

--H










before we headed out to some different scenery, i snapped a picture of e's mom's christmas village. love this!



we went down st. george blvd and found an open field. (yay for new locations!) emily was freezing cold and an AMAZING sport! :)























































isn't she the cutest??!





can't wait to do some more shoots with emily in the future! next up, some headshots and 'her at the piano' shots for her to promote her upcoming grad recital! looking forward to it!!! :D

thanks em! you're the best!

No comments: