HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, March 4, 2011

business cards, etc!

yesterday, i received a few more pieces of the puzzle....  my 'new brand' puzzle.  eeeeeek!  so excited how they turned out!  again -- thank you, carla!  and thank you, jeff at InColor.  wooooooo!!!!!





fyi -- gift certificates are available.  for any amount and they never expire!



have to close with a photo of my trusty sidekick.  what a ham!  ;)


happy weekend, everybody!  very excited about meeting up with one of my 2011 couples for their engagement shoot tomorrow!  wooooo!  :D

4 comments:

Murray's Corner said...

I was here Holly Howe Photography!!! So excited for you!!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

yay!!! thanks kris! :)))

Anonymous said...

Love the new branding...I'll have to inbox you soon, so we can chat. I'm having such a hard time with this.
Everything is lookin' fabulous girl!!!!!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks so much, christa!! and absolutely. i'd love to chat! :D