HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, March 12, 2011

i've been blogged!


a couple weeks ago, i got together with a great friend, christine donovan.  she & i were in the same music class in high school, but hadn't been in contact since.  as she puts it, "fast-forward 15 years..." and i come to find out that christine is an accomplished and brilliant photographer/artist.  we got to be 'friends' again via facebook and well...the rest is history!  :D  i'm a big fan of her work, her ethic, her sweet and loving personality...  christine is SUCH an encourager and believer in people.  you can just tell that she's rootin' for ya.  (i'm also very grateful that she lets me bug her from time to time with business-related questions and stuff.  i'm humbled even as i type this...)

anyhoo, i wanted christine to take some headshots of me for the website.  we'd also been wanting to get together for coffee for quite a while, but we were never able to pull it off....until now.  (insert big smile...HERE.)  :D  check out her post on my session (christine said some very sweet things about me, too...  what a doll.) and her other AMAZING work!!!

thanks so much, c!!  you made our time together so effortless & fun!  it didn't even feel like a photoshoot.  it was just old friends hanging out, chatting the afternoon away.  :)

i appreciate you more than you'll ever know.  MWAH!

--H

No comments: