HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

headshots | emily


jacob & robyn's piano teacher is graduating from mount allison in the spring!  (so proud of you, em!)  she's been busy with school and teaching, and on top of all that -- emily's auditioning for grad schools in the fall.  she was heading out west later in the day, but we were able to get a quick shoot in for some headshots to add to her portfolio.

emily -- it was a pleasure again to photograph you!  hope you like your headshots and a few images from around your studio.  all the best as you prepare for your concert!  we'll be there....with bells on!  :D

--H













































to see emily's grad portraits, go here.

No comments: