HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, April 29, 2011

engagement | lindsey & mike: part I


meet lindsey & mike.  cute, huh?!  so thankful that lindsey suggested, after we realized we were going to have to deal with RAIN, we go to damascus (a coffeehouse in riverview...lindsey is a barista there).  wow.  this, as a backdrop, made for a personalized 'feel' to the shoot and i LOVED it.  :)

l&m -- i am absolutely THRILLED to be your wedding photographer and can't wait for your august nuptuals!!  it's going to be gorgeous!

enjoy a few of my faves from part I.  :D

--H







loved the way he looked at her.





lindsey is also my 2nd cousin.  i think.  ;)  1st cousin, once removed?!  i don't know.  we're family.  :)



check out the bling.  yowza.























stick around for part II!!!!  it stopped raining!!!!  :D

No comments: