HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

meeting felicity.

joe's sister and her husband were home this past week from newfoundland - with the NEWEST, LITTLEST howe in tow!  :)))  we were all pretty excited to finally meet felicity!  it's hard to believe she's already 2 months old!

here are a few of my faves from their visit!  :)  (...isn't my new niece that absolute CUTEST?!!?!?!) 





nothing like seeing a daddy swept off his feet by his baby girl.






felicity was the first to wear one of my new purchases from etsy!  an ADORABLE shop called 'adorable props'.  check it out!




on their last day, sara & david wanted me to take a few family pictures.  so i did.  gladly.  :)


FAVOURITE!




why does newfoundland have to be so far away?!  :(((  can't wait to see you guys again!!  xo!

No comments: