HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, April 18, 2011

thankful.

josiah's in the next room talking to dora.  on the big screen.  you know....she & boots ask questions and wait for your answer.  it's so cute.  i love hearing him jabber.

it got me thinking.....  i have so much to be thankful for.  a number of people & families in my life are going through some really difficult circumstances right now....  praying for them.  for health & strength.  courage...as they face new realities in their lives.  for the children who've just lost their dad, who only a year ago was diagnosed with cancer.  or for the little 2-year-old who now has to go through treatment for leukemia.  or for the family that has lost their wife and mom of 57 years.....

don't take today for granted.  live each day to the fullest.  no regrets.  :)

since every post has to have a photo -- here's a pic of robyn from last week, when aunt sara & uncle david were home.  doing what she loves.  (sniff!)

for in Him we live and move and have our being.  --Acts 17:28



holding my kids a little tighter today.  xo.

No comments: