HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my 1st pair of TOMS.



i'm so excited!!! my 1st pair of TOMS arrived in the mail today!!! (yay!!! thank you, canada post!).  i literally had to peel them off my feet to take these pictures! ;) not because they don't fit but because i didn't want to take them off. they're so COMFORTABLE (they feel like slippers!).  feels good to know, too, that somewhere in the world --a child is getting a pair as well!  :D





i love them.  thank you, honey, for my early anniversary/mother's day present.  xo.



i've been wanting to buy a pair ever since i heard blake speak at the willow creak global leadership summit last summer. check him out.




an amazing product. an amazing vision. one for one. :)




how thrilling would it be to be there for that.  wow.  The LORD is good.

1 comment:

Mom on a Mission said...

I LOVE Toms! One of my favourite artists growing up was Harry Chapin who had his own 'one for one' model: every other concert he gave he would donate the proceeds to charity. He use to say "one for me and one for someone else." We need more people like this in the world.