HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, May 5, 2011

newborn | mairin, 5 days old



thank you, chris & cathy, for letting me capture some of mairin's sweet newborn goodness.  i haven't done a whole lot of newborn 'posing' so i really appreciated you being so willing to lend me your baby girl and giving of your time helping me!  :)  mairin is an absolute treasure and i KNOW she will bless your family in so many ways!

enjoy a few of my favourites from mairin's session!  :D

--H

ps - special thanks to chris for being so fearless when it came to posing your daughter!  ;)  ...for dreaming up and pulling out all kinds of props and baskets!  and ESPECIALLY to cathy for being ready to feed and soothe mairin the whole time.  you're a wonderful mother and an inspiration to me.  xo!  happy early mother's day!!!!

  









mid-pose stretch.  ;)



the 'fearless' dad.  it looks like mairin held no hard feelings!  ;D













peek!







mairin's 2 big sisters, molly & maggie.  they're so proud of her!  (LOL. maggie, you are a cutie pie!)


thanks again, jensens!!  all the best as you adjust to being a family of 7!!!

No comments: