HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Sunday, May 8, 2011

big weekend.

WOW!!!!  what a weekend!!!  my wedding season officially kicked off yesterday with the wedding of jill somers & evan cormier!  j&e, thank you for the incredible honour of sharing in and documenting your big day...and for, what was, the most AMAZING reception i've ever been a part of.  :)  i'll share some 'sneak peeks' soon!  happy honeymooning in jamaica!  yeah mon!  ;D

now.  on to today.  :)

today is a big day.  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the amazing moms out there!  my own little family has blessed me already with a musical card and breakfast in bed!  woooooooo!!!!!  thank you, jacob, robyn & josiah!  i'm blessed to be your mommy!!!!  xo!

...and this day's also a big day because it was 12 years ago today that i married the love of my life!!  love you, joseph!!!!  xxoo!

and since every post needs a photo, here are the flowers that jacob gave me for mother's day.






jacob made this for me at PowerUp this week at the church...and his teacher asked the class to decorate the base with imagery that described their moms.  and he put rainbows on it and musical notes!  (SNIFF!!!  love him!!!)




her children arise and call her blessed;
   her husband also, and he praises her.
                                             --proverbs 31:28

No comments: