HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, May 11, 2012

the dental college grads!

this past tuesday, i got to meet up with tonia, elicia and megan.  these girls are graduating next month from dental college!  congrats girls!!!

thanks for asking me to come and take these pictures for you!  haha!  i had so much fun!  all the best with your future plans and dreams!  :D

--H



No comments: