HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

downtown moncton wedding | angela & kris: part I

angela & kris were married on a beautiful april 14, 2012.  and they were my 'intro' to 2012 wedding season. their day was absolutely stunning and elegant...and i was so honoured to have been their wedding photographer!!  enjoy some of my favourite images from the first half of their big day. :D

blessings, ang & kris!!

--H




stay tuned for part II............  :D

No comments: