HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, May 7, 2012

patricia & jeremy | moncton wedding sneak peek

here's a little peek at the gorgeousness i got to behold on saturday!  :D  patricia & jeremy, thank you so much for making me love my job all the more!

happy honeymooning on vancouver island!!  :D





4 comments:

Sharon Bourque said...

Absolutely beautiful !!
Holly you did a wondeful job and were such a pleasure to have there!
Your presence certainly added to the day !
Beautiful photos of the most awesome & beautiful couple on the planet !!! Can t wait to see the rest !!!

Christa said...

Did I mention how much I LOVE Patricia's wedding dress?!?!? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Great photos Holly :)

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

sharon,
thank you so much for your sweet words!!! i had the most WONDERFUL time with your son and daughter-in-law! my camera pretty much loves them to bits! ;D

more pics are comin'...so stay tuned! :D

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

i know hey, christa!!!!! so, so gorgeous!!!! :D