HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

engagement | kayla & jesse: part I



remember a few weeks ago...it was a wednesday afternoon and the weather was not looking good.  i think there was a hurricane 'warning' or something like that...  ha!  well, these two cuties SUFFERED and WEATHERED the storm (literally!).  i'd met with kayla & jesse that morning, to talk about wedding stuff and i KNEW they were soooo looking forward to their engagement pics.  we were all hoping that the weather would improve.  it didn't.

but that didn't matter to them.  they wanted to go ahead with it!

:D

...and i'm so glad they did!!!!  i am so pleased with the results!!!!  thanks guys for hanging in there and being cold and wet!  i said on my Facebook page...  "engagement shoots in the rain are the way to go."  ummmm...  DEFINITELY!!!

ahhhhhh guys!!!  hope you love these as much as i do!  enjoy!  part II is comin' soon!

xo!

--H












ha!  should be a 'blooper' pic, but i love it too much!  the WIND!!!!











one of m a n y faves.










kayla, you are seriously gorgeous.  ...and jesse, you're not so bad yourself!  :D

























can't wait to share more from their session!!!!

No comments: