HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

family | the steeves



ahhhhhh....  i'm absolutely LOVIN' my families this fall...  luke & sherry were almost as excited as i was to take pictures on this saturday.  and ethan & makayla were great little people to photograph!  thankfully the rain held off!  :D

l&s - i loved everything about our time together!  it sincerely felt like i was meeting up with old friends...and i just happened to have my camera with me!  :D  when a session feels like that, my heart is so happy!  so thank you for these images!!!  hope you like them!

--H




ethan.



...and little miss makayla.  sweet, sweet kids!!





















ethan doing the 'helicopter' with a maple seed!




love capturing the interaction of a family.  :)




ha!  hysterical!!






awwww...they love each other.  <3









handsome boy!



LOL!!  kisses...er...a 'nose bite' for daddy!!  ;D



k.  that's better.  ;)









the perfect ending to a shoot at the farm...  a piece of grass in your mouth!  ;D



thanks again, steeves fam!!  :D

No comments: