HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, October 24, 2011

engagement | kayla & jesse: part II



i know she's dying to see these....  (sorry you had to wait, k!)  here's kayla & jesse's part II!  :D  centennial park never disappoints...even in the rain!  :D

enjoy!































 
















 





2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

what a cute couple! Love!

Holly said...

ahhhhhh mary! thanks again for commenting! :D they are SUPER cute. can't wait for their july 2012 wedding. :D