HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, October 3, 2011

wedding | megan & denis: part I



megan & denis, thank you for asking me to be your wedding photographer!  it was an honour for me to spend the day with you and your families.  your ceremony was so beautiful, meaningful.  we all could tell that you were both soaking it all in.  meaning every word.  ...and your reception.  so much love in that room for you.  wow.  the speeches alone did me in.  :)

i pray that God would bless all the days of your life together.  enjoy your part I!

--H


some details.









some getting ready 'moments' with the guys.








denis having a good time!  ;D  he said he was not at all nervous.  it showed.  :)






ha!  i know i shouldn't but i laugh every time i witness the confusion.  ;)



outside for some groom's portraits.










then, it was time to head back over to megan & the girls.





love this.  :)




















l o v e











wedding time!!



























stay tuned for part II!!

No comments: