HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, November 17, 2011

family | the andrews

you know the 'andrews property' that i keep talking about??!?  well, this is that family!  :D  and gosh, i love them so!  i arrived a bit early for their shoot and found sheri making some mysterious 'numbers'....  i was intrigued.  :)  come to find out that she was writing a big #3.  and my heart IMMEDIATELY went there.  :D

yayyyyyy!!!!!  congratulations, mark & sheri!!!  so thrilled that i got to be involved in your special announcement!  :D




LOL.  and yes, declan's expression is by no means an indication of how he feels about a new baby brother or sister!  ha!




enjoy a few more!!!  xo!

--H






sweet lara is quite the little poser.  ;D




...and declan, you're gonna break some hearts.  ;)




  









declan near scared the pants off me here.  ;D  (if you don't know declan, he's ALL BOY.  and i thought for sure he was going to run right over me...  ha!).








  


what a ham.  ;)










mark's favourite tree.  :)




lara, that's the best pout i've ever seen.  ;D




declan gettin' some serious air-time!













thanks, andrews fam, for a wonderful visit!!!!  :D

No comments: