HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

family | the klassens 2.0



always, ALWAYS love getting together with the klassens!  it feels like i've grown up as a photographer with their support and encouragement...  (i've done maternity pictures with amy when she was expecting for meghan AND isaac...and baby pictures with both of the kids...)

gosh.  thanks so much, guys, for calling on me again and again.  i appreciate your trust so much.  ...and i've LOVED watching and documenting your family through the years!  here's to many more!!!  :D

enjoy some faves from your session!  (i managed to get a few good ones, amidst my many giggles!  ha!).  :D

--H































<3 this couple.









l o v e t h i s








megs, you're awesome.  <3





...and isaac, you're awesome too, dude.  thanks for letting me hang out with you & your big sister!  :D

















it's o -- ver!!  time for a freezie.








so great.  thanks again, klassen fam!!  <3

No comments: