HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, November 24, 2011

family | the keeches




i soooooooooooo loved this session...and the fact that jocelyn & shawn wanted to go downtown for their family portraits.  :D  yayyyy!  love moncton's downtown!!  we hit up main street and oak park...  such great texture & character in the background!  love!  PLUS an energetic lily & anna made for a pretty fun, fast-paced session!  hoooweee!

here are some of my favourites, guys!  i know you're anxious to see them (shawn) ;D ...so i'll get right to it!  ENJOY!!

--H












the 'converse-wearin' miss lily.




k.  confession.  i'm kinda smitten.  <3
















lily.  sans glasses.  equally gorgeous.











gosh, you two.  you make it look so easy!
















jocelyn has THE most amazing smile.  <3















love, love, l o v e.  thanks again, keech fam!  :D

1 comment:

Christine Donovan said...

Beautiful! I can hear Jocelyn laughing through this post, after all these years, I can still remember it! Great set Holly, beautiful pictures! :D