HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

family | the wheatons




it was a busy afternoon of shooting at the andrews'!  :D  meet mark & crystal (we've been friends for years) and their two girls, chloe & emily.  and this is so cool....  today is crystal's birthday!  happy birthday, c!!!!!  hope you like your present!  ;D

xo!

--H





i loved witnessing the affection they had for one another...  very sweet.




the girls were so giddy!  i think they were lookin' forward to having their pictures done!  (i was excited too! probably more!!)  :D








fave.  one of many.  :)







another fave.  <3




emily.


 

LOVE these fields!!!!








<3






LOL.





chloe.



















the girls are quite involved in basketball and wanted some pictures of them in their jerseys!









ahhhhh!  loved it!!!  :D  thanks, wheatons!!

No comments: