HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, December 12, 2011

family | matt + julianne + jonah



i love, i love, i LOVE when a client keeps coming back to me.  not just because i appreciate their business (because i do!) but because i so enjoy seeing their family grow up.  :D  and such is the case with julianne!  this was my 1st time meeting her hubby, matt, but her son, jonah & i?!  we've been at this for awhile.  ;)  what a handsome little man he is and wow...is he ever growing up!!!!

thank you again, moore family!  i was excited to shoot all 3 of you this time!  :D  (the halls of crandall will never be the same....  ha!).

enjoy a few!  ;)

--H









a kiss for me, maybe?!  ;D





peek-a-boo!












jonah.  doin' a jig.





 



she's crazy.  ;)




PHEWF!  i'm beat just reliving this!  ha!  just kidding!  hope you enjoyed your sneak peek, j&m!!!  :D

No comments: