HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, December 1, 2011

reminder to self!



'nuff said.  ;D  seriously.  i've got 8 families and 2 engagement sessions left to edit...then i'm on vacation!!!  :D  well...for a few weeks anyway!  looking forward to some quality time with my family!!  :D

*to my wonderful clients:  if you're wondering when your pictures will be ready (and wanting to have them in time for Christmas!), i hope to have every last order DONE & OUT to you no later than december 15th!  :D

happy 1st day of the last month of 2011!!!  (CRA-AAAAAAAZY!!)

No comments: